1. SIGN IN THE LOG BOOK
2. HAVE A SEAT AND A PROCTOR WILL BE WITH YOU SHORTLY
3. IF NOT ACKNOWLEDGED OR ASSISTED AFTER 5 MINUTES – COME TO PROCTOR DESK
4. DO NOT WALK IN TO ANY TEST ROOM WITHOUT A PROCTOR
5. HAVE ID READY FOR THE PROCTOR
6. NO GUESTS, VISITORS, FRIENDS OR CHILDREN ALLOWED TO STAY IN ANY WAITING AREA .
7. STUDY MATERIALS, STUDYING, LOUD TALKING, ELECTRONIC USAGE, FOOD, DRINKS ARE PROHIBITED IN THE TEST CENTER AND WAITING AREA .
8. NON-COMPLIANCE TO TEST CENTER POLICIES AND OR PROCTOR INSTRUCTIONS MAY LEAD TO YOUR DISMISSAL FROM THE TEST CENTER.
9. NO SMOKING (including vapor) WITHIN 50' OF THE BUILDING.
10. ALL TESTERS MUST OBEY THE ADMINISTRATOR/PROCTORS DIRECT INSTRUCTIONS. FAILURE TO DO SO CAN/MAY RESULT IN EJECTION OF THE TESTING FACILITY. NO EXCEPTIONS
You will sign into the center and present valid ID
Personal items are not allowed in the testing room - We provide lockers for personal items. Lockers are not always available, due to high volume.
Prohibited personal items:
Any electronic devices with the ability to record, copy, distribute or provide information.
Any paper, pen or pencil brought in by you
Calculator (Unless permitted by your exam sponsor)
Non-prescription eye glasses
Food & Drink
Hats/Caps & Coats/Jackets
If you are found to have any personal items while in the testing room, your exam will be ended and you will be asked to leave the facility. No exceptions.
Digit All City